Three landmark papers describing the genetic evolution and heterogeneity of renal cancers have been in published in the same issue of Cell by one of our leading researchers, Professor Charles Swanton who leads the CRUK Tracer X consortium. All 3 articles can be read here.
- New hope for cancer patient treatment, with targeted and selective chemotherapy delivery
- Statins synergise with a MEK-inhibitor to achieve a robust anti-tumour effect
- Advancing knowledge of Alzheimer’s disease, towards novel therapies
- A faster increase in ‘CAG’ repeats tends to give rise to early onset Huntington disease
- Investigating molecular targets for auditory system regeneration