Three landmark papers describing the genetic evolution and heterogeneity of renal cancers have been in published in the same issue of Cell by one of our leading researchers, Professor Charles Swanton who leads the CRUK Tracer X consortium. All 3 articles can be read here.
- Active lifestyles may help nerves to heal after spinal injuries
- Pioneering new treatment for Parkinson’s disease
- Leukaemia promotes premature ageing in healthy bone marrow cells
- Molecular profiling of early lung cancer lesions could lead to more rapid diagnosis and potential new treatments
- New Rosetrees Trust Funding Schemes