- The founding family is entrepreneurial and makes seedcorn grants for outstanding 'out of the box' new research ideas.
- The Regius Professor of Medicine at Cambridge describes Rosetrees as unique, as it enables brilliant research which otherwise would not have been possible.
- Rosetrees' funding has enabled the best ideas to advance, with the benefit of nearly £1 billion of follow-on grants from major providers.
- Our successful formula has funded a wide range of small and large cutting edge research projects.
- We also contribute to important non-medical philanthropy.
- Rosetrees' talented and passionate team share their great expertise (at no cost) with partners.
- Our partners have contributed £millions to enable more and larger research projects for patient benefits.
- There is a rich/poor divide in society that Rosetrees is working to help reduce through better health.
- Rosetrees' grant application process is simple, quick and easy.
Full details of how to apply for funding can be found on: https://rosetreestrust.flexigrant.com