A new study led by Dr. Simon Walker-Samuel at UCL shows how a new technique call convection MRI can be used to measure and image interstitial fluid pressure in solid tumours. This could be a very useful tool in helping to predict drug distribution in individual tumours. Published in Cancer Research and highlighted on the front cover. For more details click here.
- Active lifestyles may help nerves to heal after spinal injuries
- Pioneering new treatment for Parkinson’s disease
- Leukaemia promotes premature ageing in healthy bone marrow cells
- Molecular profiling of early lung cancer lesions could lead to more rapid diagnosis and potential new treatments
- New Rosetrees Trust Funding Schemes