A new study led by Dr. Simon Walker-Samuel at UCL shows how a new technique call convection MRI can be used to measure and image interstitial fluid pressure in solid tumours. This could be a very useful tool in helping to predict drug distribution in individual tumours. Published in Cancer Research and highlighted on the front cover. For more details click here.
- ROSETREES ENTEPRISE FELLOWSHIP AWARD
- Rosetrees Trust Interdisciplinary Award 2020
- Professor Ravi Gupta/Time magazine 100 most influential people in 2020.
- Developing non-invasive pathology for the delivery of precision anti-cancer medicine
- Dr. David Kent, Dr. Nina Öbro, and Dr. Jacob Grinfeld: Getting to know Rosetrees researchers