A new study led by Dr. Simon Walker-Samuel at UCL shows how a new technique call convection MRI can be used to measure and image interstitial fluid pressure in solid tumours. This could be a very useful tool in helping to predict drug distribution in individual tumours. Published in Cancer Research and highlighted on the front cover. For more details click here.
- Dr. Nicky Whiffin: Getting to know Rosetrees researchers
- John Samuels, Medical Research Consultant and familiar face at the Rosetrees Trust, retires
- Emergency COVID-19 ultrasensitive point of care diagnostic
- Professor Molly Stevens elected as FRS
- Professor Helen Fletcher and Hannah Painter: Getting to know Rosetrees researchers