A new treatment part-funded by the Rosetrees Trust and led by Professor Matthew Lambon Ralph. The treatment at The University of Manchester uses special software which gradually makes patients produce words increasingly quickly. The study led by Professor Matthew Lambon Ralph was published in the journal Brain. For more details click here.
- Dr. Nicky Whiffin: Getting to know Rosetrees researchers
- John Samuels, Medical Research Consultant and familiar face at the Rosetrees Trust, retires
- Emergency COVID-19 ultrasensitive point of care diagnostic
- Professor Molly Stevens elected as FRS
- Professor Helen Fletcher and Hannah Painter: Getting to know Rosetrees researchers