A new treatment part-funded by the Rosetrees Trust and led by Professor Matthew Lambon Ralph. The treatment at The University of Manchester uses special software which gradually makes patients produce words increasingly quickly. The study led by Professor Matthew Lambon Ralph was published in the journal Brain. For more details click here.
- ROSETREES ENTEPRISE FELLOWSHIP AWARD
- Rosetrees Trust Interdisciplinary Award 2020
- Professor Ravi Gupta/Time magazine 100 most influential people in 2020.
- Developing non-invasive pathology for the delivery of precision anti-cancer medicine
- Dr. David Kent, Dr. Nina Öbro, and Dr. Jacob Grinfeld: Getting to know Rosetrees researchers