A new treatment part-funded by the Rosetrees Trust and led by Professor Matthew Lambon Ralph. The treatment at The University of Manchester uses special software which gradually makes patients produce words increasingly quickly. The study led by Professor Matthew Lambon Ralph was published in the journal Brain. For more details click here.
- Active lifestyles may help nerves to heal after spinal injuries
- Pioneering new treatment for Parkinson’s disease
- Leukaemia promotes premature ageing in healthy bone marrow cells
- Molecular profiling of early lung cancer lesions could lead to more rapid diagnosis and potential new treatments
- New Rosetrees Trust Funding Schemes