Professor Molly Stevens, a member of our Scientific Advisory Panel and a Rosetrees Trust-funded researcher, has recently received more than €600,000 in funding for a project that aims to develop an emergency COVID-19 ultrasensitive point of care diagnostic. This project is being supported by the Rosetrees Trust, as well as two other funding sources. These are the EU’s European Institute of Innovation and Technology, where Molly’s team was the only UK-based group to receive funding from EIT Health in its Rapid Response initiative, and Imperial’s COVID-19 Response Fund.
- Dr. Nicky Whiffin: Getting to know Rosetrees researchers
- John Samuels, Medical Research Consultant and familiar face at the Rosetrees Trust, retires
- Emergency COVID-19 ultrasensitive point of care diagnostic
- Professor Molly Stevens elected as FRS
- Professor Helen Fletcher and Hannah Painter: Getting to know Rosetrees researchers