Congratulations to Professor Rachel Batterham who will give this year’s 2018 Royal Society of Medicine Stevens lecture on ‘Harnessing the gastrointestinal tract’. We’ve been a longstanding supporter of Professor Batterham and her ground-breaking research into obesity. For more information click here.
- Dr. Nicky Whiffin: Getting to know Rosetrees researchers
- John Samuels, Medical Research Consultant and familiar face at the Rosetrees Trust, retires
- Emergency COVID-19 ultrasensitive point of care diagnostic
- Professor Molly Stevens elected as FRS
- Professor Helen Fletcher and Hannah Painter: Getting to know Rosetrees researchers