Congratulations to Professor Rachel Batterham who will give this year’s 2018 Royal Society of Medicine Stevens lecture on ‘Harnessing the gastrointestinal tract’. We’ve been a longstanding supporter of Professor Batterham and her ground-breaking research into obesity. For more information click here.
- Active lifestyles may help nerves to heal after spinal injuries
- Pioneering new treatment for Parkinson’s disease
- Leukaemia promotes premature ageing in healthy bone marrow cells
- Molecular profiling of early lung cancer lesions could lead to more rapid diagnosis and potential new treatments
- New Rosetrees Trust Funding Schemes