Congratulations to Professor Rachel Batterham who will give this year’s 2018 Royal Society of Medicine Stevens lecture on ‘Harnessing the gastrointestinal tract’. We’ve been a longstanding supporter of Professor Batterham and her ground-breaking research into obesity. For more information click here.
- ROSETREES ENTEPRISE FELLOWSHIP AWARD
- Rosetrees Trust Interdisciplinary Award 2020
- Professor Ravi Gupta/Time magazine 100 most influential people in 2020.
- Developing non-invasive pathology for the delivery of precision anti-cancer medicine
- Dr. David Kent, Dr. Nina Öbro, and Dr. Jacob Grinfeld: Getting to know Rosetrees researchers