Congratulations to Professor Charles Swanton, who has just been elected as a Fellow of the Royal Society in recognition of his pioneering work on the genetic evolution of cancer. Professor Charles Swanton leads a lab at the Francis Crick Institute, is Co-Director of the CRUK UCL Cancer Institute Lung Cancer Centre of Excellence and a consultant thoracic medical oncologist at UCLH as well as being a member of our scientific advisory panel! For more information click here.
- Active lifestyles may help nerves to heal after spinal injuries
- Pioneering new treatment for Parkinson’s disease
- Leukaemia promotes premature ageing in healthy bone marrow cells
- Molecular profiling of early lung cancer lesions could lead to more rapid diagnosis and potential new treatments
- New Rosetrees Trust Funding Schemes