Congratulations to Professor Charles Swanton, who has just been elected as a Fellow of the Royal Society in recognition of his pioneering work on the genetic evolution of cancer. Professor Charles Swanton leads a lab at the Francis Crick Institute, is Co-Director of the CRUK UCL Cancer Institute Lung Cancer Centre of Excellence and a consultant thoracic medical oncologist at UCLH as well as being a member of our scientific advisory panel! For more information click here.
- ROSETREES ENTEPRISE FELLOWSHIP AWARD
- Rosetrees Trust Interdisciplinary Award 2020
- Professor Ravi Gupta/Time magazine 100 most influential people in 2020.
- Developing non-invasive pathology for the delivery of precision anti-cancer medicine
- Dr. David Kent, Dr. Nina Öbro, and Dr. Jacob Grinfeld: Getting to know Rosetrees researchers