Congratulations to Dr Manju Kurian who has been awarded the 2017 Sir Jules Thorn Award for Biomedical Research. The Sir Jules Thorn Charitable Trust offers one grant annually of up to £1.5 million to support a programme of translational research for up to 5 years. We’re currently funding some of Dr. Kurian’s research into childhood Parkinsons dsease.
- Developing non-invasive pathology for the delivery of precision anti-cancer medicine
- Dr. David Kent, Dr. Nina Öbro, and Dr. Jacob Grinfeld: Getting to know Rosetrees researchers
- An Introduction to the Physics of Medicine Network
- Dr. Nicky Whiffin: Getting to know Rosetrees researchers
- John Samuels, Medical Research Consultant and familiar face at the Rosetrees Trust, retires