Congratulations to Dr Manju Kurian who has been awarded the 2017 Sir Jules Thorn Award for Biomedical Research. The Sir Jules Thorn Charitable Trust offers one grant annually of up to £1.5 million to support a programme of translational research for up to 5 years. We’re currently funding some of Dr. Kurian’s research into childhood Parkinsons dsease.
- Dr. Pascale V Guillot: Getting to know Rosetrees researchers
- Professor Sejal Saglani: Getting to know Rosetrees researchers
- Joubert syndrome: rare disease, genetics, gene modifiers, and therapies
- New hope for cancer patient treatment, with targeted and selective chemotherapy delivery
- Statins synergise with a MEK-inhibitor to achieve a robust anti-tumour effect