Congratulations to Professor Rachel Batterham who will give this year’s 2018 Royal Society of Medicine Stevens lecture on ‘Harnessing the gastrointestinal tract’. We’ve been a longstanding supporter of Professor Batterham and her ground-breaking research into obesity. For more information click here.
- Congratulations to Cambridge University and Imperial College London
- Congratulations to Professor Charles Swanton
- Congratulations to Professor Rachel Batterham- May 1st 2018
- New method could transform aphasia treatment after stroke- April 20th 2018
- New study describing a method for measuring flow in solid tumours-April 20th 2018