Congratulations to Dr Manju Kurian who has been awarded the 2017 Sir Jules Thorn Award for Biomedical Research. The Sir Jules Thorn Charitable Trust offers one grant annually of up to £1.5 million to support a programme of translational research for up to 5 years. We’re currently funding some of Dr. Kurian’s research into childhood Parkinsons dsease.
- Congratulations to Cambridge University and Imperial College London
- Congratulations to Professor Charles Swanton
- Congratulations to Professor Rachel Batterham- May 1st 2018
- New method could transform aphasia treatment after stroke- April 20th 2018
- New study describing a method for measuring flow in solid tumours-April 20th 2018